Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

tPB Fantasy Football League? (1 Viewer)

RedSeaRising

Commissioner
Elite Member
tPB OG
Alright there's 12. Good number for a league.

Following people please DM your email address you want the league invite sent to, the league will be set up on ESPN.

@HuskerGarrett
@Jim14510 - is yours still muffmaster69@redtube.edu?
@ThomOsborneMD
@Cookiemonster - one each for you and your wife
@BushAK
@Red Dog
@Saudi_aurora
@MtnHusker
@huskermack
@HuskerPsych

Will try to get invites sent out tonight if everyone gets me email addresses today. We can draft sometime between next Sunday (8/28) and the following Sunday (9/5).

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

Following people please DM your email address you want the league invite sent to, the league will be set up on ESPN.

@HuskerGarrett
@ThomOsborneMD
@BushAK
@Red Dog
@Saudi_aurora
@MtnHusker
@huskermack
@HuskerPsych

Will try to get invites sent out tonight if everyone gets me email addresses today. We can draft sometime between next Sunday (8/28) and the following Sunday (9/5).
You going to use ESPN? If so use my work email. If using something else use Jim14510@gmail.com

MrKnightedHusker

Linebacker
Elite Member

@HuskerGarrett
@ThomOsborneMD
@BushAK
@Red Dog
@Saudi_aurora
@MtnHusker
@huskermack
@HuskerPsych

If you have room for one more or someone drops, I am interested.

Huskersballz

Running Back
Elite Member
I’m in a college fantasy league where we are looking to add anywhere from 1-5 new players. It was a blast in 2019 but unfortunately not being able to do it last year due to Covid we had some people drop out. It’s through Fantrax and only players from Power 5 + ND. Buy in is $50… DM if interested.
Shameless bump on this… still looking for additions. Draft is tomorrow night but we may move it back.

RedSeaRising

Commissioner
Elite Member
tPB OG
Enough to start another league?

You would be 15...if we got one more we could do two 8 team leagues. In a past life with a similar situation i've done the two 8 team leagues and then faced off the winners of each of those leagues for the superchampionship. Or we could just roll with a deep league and go with 16 teams.

Cookiemonster

PIIHB
Elite Member
You would be 15...if we got one more we could do two 8 team leagues. In a past life with a similar situation i've done the two 8 team leagues and then faced off the winners of each of those leagues for the superchampionship. Or we could just roll with a deep league and go with 16 teams.
Just split 😂 there will be enough people for two 12 team leagues. Hell I can get another person right now if needed. Maybe event two since we are using ESPN.

MrKnightedHusker

Linebacker
Elite Member
Last year, the league I was in did two 8 team divisions that played off in the "FFL Super Bowl" - was a ton of fun.

Krup21

Linebacker
Insider
tPB OG
I'm down for whatever, just let me know but I don't want to pain either.

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
If there’s a 2nd 12 team TPB league i can probably help you fellas out

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds