Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Tough loss for the team from West Council Bluffs (1 Viewer)

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
giphy.gif

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Lol loser

New season of Succession starts tonight and there’s a succession marathon on

Brian Cox Game GIF by SuccessionHBO
Hines Ward about to pick up win #2 as a HC and if you are missing this piece of history, I feel bad for you son

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Now is this the same Pickle Smoochers that bitched and moaned about the refs on their home court in Omaha when nebrasketball shit housed them 30+ minutes or is it a different Pickle Smoochers? I'm just trying to figure out how legitimate this officiating grievance is

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Now is this the same Pickle Smoochers that bitched and moaned about the refs on their home court in Omaha when nebrasketball shit housed them 30+ minutes or is it a different Pickle Smoochers? I'm just trying to figure out how legitimate this officiating grievance is

It’s the one that for one reason or another believe that had that foul not been called it means Pickle Smoochers wins and conveniently forget that it just means overtime.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Pickle Smoochers was 2-17 from 3 and I think 0-10 on their last 10 3 point shots.

The refs had 0.0% impact on the outcome.

@BushAK or one of our other basketball junkies can correct me if I am wrong, but Pickle Smoochers had the opportunity to run away with that one early as they were getting Alexander into 1v1 situations he could have won all day and they’d just locked SDSU up on the other side to the point that everything was so hard. I even said that SDSU is going to have to shoot perfectly to be in this one at the end.

But…. McDermott got hammered from about middle of the 1H to the final bell. SDSU started to run some favorable pic and rolls that left some of Pickle Smoochers’s bigs in a spot where they had to make a choice to hedge the screen or sag and let SDSU shoot from 12-17. They chose wrong almost every time and it gave SDSU life.

It seems like Pickle Smoochers always cheats on defense where they think they can especially with Kalkbrenner. Today it really hurt.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Many of them are the same ones that said the PI on the Eagles was definitely the right call.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds