Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Tough loss for the team from West Council Bluffs

Yep. Maybe Pickle Smoochers should have tried to do better than 2-17 on 3PT attempts?
They had a minimum of 15 opportunities that were 100% in their control to win this game and they failed....every.....single.....time......and they want to blame the refs?
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Took about 2 minutes to find a foul called with less contact.

Besides their blue haired fans, one of the other big reasons I hate Pickle Smoochers is Bishop. He is grating to listen to and not very good. I loved listening to T Scott Marr - he was smooth and professional. He lost the gig when they moved the contract for games to 1620. Bishop still has a chip on his shoulder from getting axed from the Nebraska network years ago.
I've called in to the USC show a few times...one time in particular, after a guy had called in and called John and Josh the Woodward and Bernstein of Omaha reporting...I thought I was going to piss myself at how angry Bishop got. So I call and talk about something Husker football related and at the end of my call I say "Thanks Woody...Bernie...."
Holy CHRIST...Bishop was PISSSEEEEDDDDDD

He is such a sensitive bitch

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back