Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Tough loss for the team from West Council Bluffs (3 Viewers)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

It was 100% the right call. It's really hard to shoot if you're pushed in the air. Initially I thought the Chiefs one was a bad call but the more I watched it I changed my mind.

The argument was that it shouldn't have been called because they were letting it go the rest of the game. They definitely weren't consistent all game but they called plenty of fouls that were the same or less contact/influential on the play. They weren't consistently letting that play go and even if they were it's still not a good argument for not calling an obvious foul.

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member

strange behavior tbh

I will say this...Bishop is handling the loss well...on the outside. I'm sure on the inside he's boiling hot still.

"All is good in the Bishop house, I've got my dog, my wife, and my kids that still love me even after the referees JILTED THE JAYS OUT OF MY FIRST FINAL FOUR CALL EVER!! But there's always next year when Mac will get the team ready, feet firmly on the plantation...ONLY TO HAVE THEIR HEARTS RIPPED OUT BY SOME STOOPID REF MAKING A CALL THAT HE HAD NO BUSINESS MAKING AND THAT WASN'T CALLED THE ENTIRE GAME...HELL, THERE WERE ONLY 17 FT ATTEMPTS MADE IN THE ENTIRE GAME...but we all know that games are won and lost by the players and coaches...if Crayton had made their 3's and kept the peddle down MAYBE I'D BE GOING TO MY FIRST FINAL FOUR WITH MY GOOD FRIEND KEVIN KUGLER AND RIGHT HAND MAN NICK BAHE...BUT NOOOOOOOOO, FUCKED IN THE ASS AGAIN....I digress...As my partner Mac said in the post game, "we win with class we lose with class" and I'll abide by my master's philosophy. My feet are firmly grounded on the plantation Greg!!! BUT DAMMIT!!!

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
is he having some kind of meltdown because Pickle Smoochers lost?
I don't think so...will be interesting to hear what he has to say on the show today. Why I still listen to that hot garbage, I don't know. It's like death by 1K paper cuts everyday

Herbie

Quarterback
Yeah, I think that the loss seems to have broken him mentally.
To be fair this was their best shot to ever make a championship game.
All they had to do was hold on vs sdsu and beat FAU. And they blew it. Probably hard for them to swallow

1HuskerDad

Head Coach

strange behavior tbh

Besides their blue haired fans, one of the other big reasons I hate Pickle Smoochers is Bishop. He is grating to listen to and not very good. I loved listening to T Scott Marr - he was smooth and professional. He lost the gig when they moved the contract for games to 1620. Bishop still has a chip on his shoulder from getting axed from the Nebraska network years ago.

Last edited:

HughJanus

Der Viener Schlinger
Elite Member
What happened to Pickle Smoochers? I don't really pay attention to Cockeye sports.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
🤮Over The Top. Nobody really outside of Pickle Smoochers really gives 2 sh!ts about t

Jimmy Fallon Waiting GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds