Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Top 5 local beer (4 Viewers)

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
Only problem with that is opposite of fairy nectar is love it on tap. Not great in a can for some reason.
Got a good friend who lives on an acreage SW of Eagle and out in his shop/man cave he has four different beers on tap and the Vanilla Bean is the only one he doesn't rotate out. Always there........

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
Same. I have not had that. Will pick some up when getting these others though. Sour is a tough one. I either love it or hate it. Doesn't seem to be too many in between for me.

if you make it to Omaha or Kearney in the winter get a Thunderhead Tiny Tim. Only available from Thanksgiving to mid February is. Fucking fantastic and its like 12%.
Next time I'm making a driveway drive-by I'll bring some Kinkaider Snoz. Chances are you will like it.......

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
Local liquor store just started carrying them. I’ve had their game of thrones beer from a few years ago but that’s it. I just wish I could still get boulevard wheat up here. We get some of their other offerings but not the wheat anymore.
If you ever find yoreself in western Nebraska, we'll visit the Flyover Brewery and sample their offerings.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds