Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Top 5 local beer (2 Viewers)

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Going to send an out of town cousin some beer. Initially came up because I said I loved fairy nectar. Then thought rather than send all fairy nectar I should send a best of Nebraska sampler.

Has to be available in can or bottle obviously which takes out 2 of my personal top 3 Thunderhead Tiny Tim and Grand Cru (sp?). The canned Thunderheads are ok but none of which I'm thrilled about. So currently drawing a blank on others.
1651120840631.png

1651120867252.png

1651120888422.png

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
Ommegang has some really good beers, not local, but when I find them, it's an instant buy for me.
Local liquor store just started carrying them. I’ve had their game of thrones beer from a few years ago but that’s it. I just wish I could still get boulevard wheat up here. We get some of their other offerings but not the wheat anymore.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Local liquor store just started carrying them. I’ve had their game of thrones beer from a few years ago but that’s it. I just wish I could still get boulevard wheat up here. We get some of their other offerings but not the wheat anymore.
Blue moon?

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Fairy Nectar is trash.
RtH0.gif

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds