Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Tony White plays USC for what will likely be a big raise from Nebraska (3 Viewers)

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I am too hungover to follow all of this.

Season 8 Wtf GIF by The Office
At this point, all I'm sure of is that someone dropped the ball on a chance with a threesome involving Vicki.

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
I actually think the stats for the NU defense are almost guaranteed to go down in 2024. There's no way that the shitty offenses of MN, WI, PU, ILL, NW, IA are all equally as bad again in 2024. It's literally not possible.

If White moves after 2024 his best hope is showing a 2 yr track record PLUS some high profile stops at the end of games on national TV. That might help to offset the worse defensive stats in 2024.

(Unfortunately if you watched NU on TV in 2023 you saw the D breakdown to give the opponent the win WAY too many times: MN, CO, MSU, MD, WI, IA. It'd be nice for White if you tuned in in 2024 and saw the defense making the stand at the end of the game, instead of breaking to give the other team the win)
Busch Beer GIF by Busch

Drue629

Safety
tPB OG
Pick'Em Champion
Looks like I was late to the circle jerk.

If Tony stays we gotta pay him 1.5+. I'm not saying he's irreplaceable but you can't be going through cordinators every year. The top coordinators in the country are getting paid 1.8-2 mil. Come on Turd...

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
You're turning this site into tater island.

"Damn you turds for saying bad things!"
No, @jaihawk is right. This place was pretty rough for awhile there. Lots of potatoes freaking out and overreacting. I am a little grateful though - saw some true colors and added a few to the "ignore list"

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
No, @jaihawk is right. This place was pretty rough for awhile there. Lots of potatoes freaking out and overreacting. I am a little grateful though - saw some true colors and added a few to the "ignore list"
Using the ignore feature is literally the easiest thing to do I'm convinced some people just enjoy bitching about other people bitching.

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
Generally, most posters here are great. Always going to be differences of opinion. But still so much better than Dollar Dean’s site. I’m still pissed that I cancelled before my subscription ended, and didn’t get my $1 back.

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Can we use AI to change the title of this thread every time someone posts a new screenshot?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds