Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Tony White plays USC for what will likely be a big raise from Nebraska (2 Viewers)

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Can we just agree that most of this board is no better than a bunch of fucking 13 year old girls, overreacting to any little bit of news that comes out, regardless of whether it's been vetted or not? Jesus, it was one thing when it was the Gman and Herbie's of the board, but it's like a freaking virus of little bitchness is running rampant lately... What's next, Garret allowing pronouns in our profiles?
Maybe message boards aren’t for you my guy

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’ve often wondered how these people handle a little adversity in their day to day lives
Fx Networks Cooking GIF by The Bear

ZaneTrain23

Linebacker
Elite Member
Can we just agree that most of this board is no better than a bunch of fucking 13 year old girls, overreacting to any little bit of news that comes out, regardless of whether it's been vetted or not? Jesus, it was one thing when it was the Gman and Herbie's of the board, but it's like a freaking virus of little bitchness is running rampant lately... What's next, Garret allowing pronouns in our profiles?
We may be acting like 13 year old girls but if we are

This is the equivalent of little Timmy supposedly kissing Sarah on the swing at lunch when he is dating Susie.

This is big time hallway drama

Turn Down for What

Running Back
Elite Member
You're turning this site into tater island.

"Damn you turds for saying bad things!"

gtlacey

Defensive Lineman
Not to insert myself into your conversation (actually, YES to me doing that).

But isn't it almost a 100% chance he's gone after 2024? I don't see him coaching 3 seasons here unless the D really takes a step back next season. Which they really shouldn't - they have a lot of key contributors back.
It's a message board, you can insert into any conversation!

Yes, in my mind the the probability breakdown is as follows:

TW Coaching D at Neb
TW coaching D elsewhere​
TW Head Coach Elsewhere​
2024​
90%​
3%​
7%​
2025​
19%​
1%​
80%​
2026​
9%​
1%​
90%​

jaihawk

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
You're turning this site into tater island.

"Damn you turds for saying bad things!"

That's rich... If anyone is turning this into Tater Island, it's the chicken little's running around with their head cut off overreacting and bitching about every little thing. I mean, EVERY...FUCKING...THREAD... Like I said, it's like when my girls were early teenagers...

jaihawk

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I blame the lack of leadership. Also I spent most of my time there fantasizing about bending Vicki over her desk.

Well, there's where you went wrong... You should have been fantasizing about a threesome with Vicki and Linda...

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
It's a message board, you can insert into any conversation!

Yes, in my mind the the probability breakdown is as follows:

TW Coaching D at Neb
TW coaching D elsewhere​
TW Head Coach Elsewhere​
2024​
90%​
3%​
7%​
2025​
19%​
1%​
80%​
2026​
9%​
1%​
90%​
I'd probably have your 2025 and 2026 at 2026 and 2027 and 2025 would be more like 35%.

Turn Down for What

Running Back
Elite Member
That's rich... If anyone is turning this into Tater Island, it's the chicken little's running around with their head cut off overreacting and bitching about every little thing. I mean, EVERY...FUCKING...THREAD... Like I said, it's like when my girls were early teenagers...
If you don't like the board, then leave?

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Well, there's where you went wrong... You should have been fantasizing about a threesome with Vicki and Linda...
That was for special occasions. I was trying to be realistic most of the time.

Does Linda's family/husband's family still own the Nebraska retail store?

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Well those pants make you look fat and Billy Johnson cheated on you.

Turn Down for What

Running Back
Elite Member
Ah, what an original concept...
Well, you're tired of "everyone's bitching" and how every thread is the "same."

Garrett created these board because tater ville became nothing but a bunch of lazy writers who didn't do their homework and the message board was spewed with over the top sunshine pumping and if you had the slightest bit of criticism you were attacked and ganged up on.

People here keep it real.

You're getting upset because people are giving their honest opinion of certain news. It's called an instant reaction. Sorry you don't approve of one's instant reaction.

jaihawk

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
That was for special occasions. I was trying to be realistic most of the time.

Does Linda's family/husband's family still own the Nebraska retail store?

If we're going with realistic, then you probably should have been fantasizing about bending Carla over her desk... :)

I don't think her husband's family owns that business anymore. I know he left the business back when we were at MDS and was selling office supplies, but no idea what he's doing today. She's been at NRC for a long time and has done really well for herself. Haven't run into Vicki or Linda in forever.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds