Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Tony White plays USC for what will likely be a big raise from Nebraska (3 Viewers)

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Do we 100% know it’s over money though? The dude could not like it here. If his wife is from the LA area it also could be her encouraging him.
I feel like some fans have projected personal views onto this guy. Some people have claimed he's a diehard MAGA disciple whose family would never step foot in a "liberal" area, now he's been linked to two jobs in California within the past week and his wife is apparently from LA and might be drawn to live there again... I don't know, I doubt anyone knows his personal life well enough to make guesses on this stuff.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Can you two just jerk each other off already and spare everyone the foreplay
jerk off tv land GIF by #Impastor

jaihawk

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Can we just agree that most of this board is no better than a bunch of fucking 13 year old girls, overreacting to any little bit of news that comes out, regardless of whether it's been vetted or not? Jesus, it was one thing when it was the Gman and Herbie's of the board, but it's like a freaking virus of little bitchness is running rampant lately... What's next, Garret allowing pronouns in our profiles?

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
@ChocaEgg, still think it's a 50% chance TW is gone next year?
Not to insert myself into your conversation (actually, YES to me doing that).

But isn't it almost a 100% chance he's gone after 2024? I don't see him coaching 3 seasons here unless the D really takes a step back next season. Which they really shouldn't - they have a lot of key contributors back.

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG

But isn't it almost a 100% chance he's gone after 2024? I don't see him coaching 3 seasons here unless the D really takes a step back next season. Which they really shouldn't - they have a lot of key contributors back.

I agree but I expect it will be for a HC job after 2024.

stonesak

Wave goodbye now, it's time for you to go
Can we just agree that most of this board is no better than a bunch of fucking 13 year old girls, overreacting to any little bit of news that comes out, regardless of whether it's been vetted or not? Jesus, it was one thing when it was the Gman and Herbie's of the board, but it's like a freaking virus of little bitchness is running rampant lately... What's next, Garret allowing pronouns in our profiles?
mpre-megathread-for-the-march-29th-takers-ethical-edition-v0-fxcgjwx57kqa1.gif

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG

Best case scenario - the D is awesome again, the O starts catching up, and 2025 looks like a potential playoff/conference championship run so he stays to finish the job.

Hey I can dream!

kctitans

Defensive Lineman
I’ve often wondered how these people handle a little adversity in their day to day lives

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

Meh. Could go 3 years. 4 would really be pushing it.

That's also assuming we don't go backwards defensively. I don't think that's as guaranteed as some. I haven't caught up completely but our main 3 ILB's could be gone.

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
Hey it’s the offseason and any news is going to get attention. And for the record, I’m 14 yrs old.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Where did we go wrong trying to mentor you when you interned for us??? I knew I should have taken Carol up on her offer to "take care of Jim in my backwater Creole ways"...
I blame the lack of leadership. Also I spent most of my time there fantasizing about bending Vicki over her desk.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds