Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Best Meme You've Ever Seen. (1 Viewer)

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I think he insinuated he "could" enter the portal to a west coast team...but I don't know, I'm not a tater island anymore.
That would be wild for Garrett Nelson to transfer out of Nebraska. Wild. But these are wild times I suppose.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think he insinuated he "could" enter the portal to a west coast team...but I don't know, I'm not a tater island anymore.
Basically all of tunnel talk was: this thing could happen, it might not happen but it could, it would be surprising, but maybe not so much, just something for you all to chew on.

NTXHusker

Linebacker
Dean "Sparkles" O'Houlihan fucked an ostrich. Allegedlies. It may not have happened that he fucked an ostrich, but I wouldn't be too surprised that Dean O'Houlihan fucked an Ostrich, though I'd be a little surprised because it would take more than one guy to fuck an ostrich like it's rumored that Dean O'Houlihan did. Now, I'm not the one saying Dean O'Houlihan fucked an ostrich, but it wouldn't shock me if Dean O'Houlihan fucked an ostrich. It's all very fluid. Again, allegedly.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds