Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

The post about Brohm Frosting a game got me thinking. A new Award (1 Viewer)

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Let's make an Award for the College Coach who makes the biggest bone head call each week. Could be a tPB Award. We'd have to come up with a name and could have a poll to vote each week to see what coach wins or should I say is dishonored. Some potential names for the award, club or trophy:
- Frosty
- Frosted
- Wood River Brain Fart
- Gate25 Season Pass
- The Big Dipper
- The Puke Bucket
- The Onsider
- The Golden Tee Caddy
- Margarita's are for Closers

It's been a long week of work and I am half brain dead so those are some of the best ideas I can come up with in this mental state. I gotta believe we could have some fun awarding a coach a "Frosty" each week. Or they win a Season Pass to Gate25. Or they qualify to be Scott Frost's Golden Tee Caddy.

huskermack

Offensive
Elite Member
tPB OG
Let's make an Award for the College Coach who makes the biggest bone head call each week. Could be a tPB Award. We'd have to come up with a name and could have a poll to vote each week to see what coach wins or should I say is dishonored. Some potential names for the award, club or trophy:
- Frosty
- Frosted
- Wood River Brain Fart
- Gate25 Season Pass
- The Big Dipper
- The Puke Bucket
- The Onsider
- The Golden Tee Caddy

It's been a long week of work and I am half brain dead so those are some of the best ideas I can come up with in this mental state. I gotta believe we could have some fun awarding a coach a "Frosty" each week. Or they win a Season Pass to Gate25. Or they qualify to be Scott Frost's Golden Tee Caddy.
Kinda like Munsoned?
I can get being this.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
- Frosty
- Frosted
- Wood River Brain Fart
- Gate25 Season Pass
- The Big Dipper
- The Puke Bucket
- The Onsider
- The Golden Tee Caddy

Yep, Frosty Award goes to the biggest dipshit corch of the week

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Kinda like Munsoned?
I can get being this.
Exactly. A catchy term, word or slogan. Like the Razzies which I think go to the worst movies. Plenty of coaches make head scratching decisions each week that cost their team the game. Could nominate some and have a Poll to vote on each Monday to pick the winner. Brohm would definitely be a nominee so far this week.

tman87

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
The Chew Lip award.

But He Hiked The Grand Canyon award.

Hey, That's My Spitter award.

WWFD award.

I dunno, I give up. Long day, long week, wife spends money like it goes out of style. Fuck it.

We used to call it the Frosty when he gave that uppercut when he scored on a running TD when he played. Let's just call it the Frosty award as the original OP stated. Who gets the Frosty award this week? Most likely the Huskers head coach again.

Eloot224

Running Back
Elite Member
I miss chaw. Going on a year no tobacco. The struggle is real. Miss big dipping like The Head Ball Coach

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Had 5 minutes to think about this. If we called the award A Frosty we could put Scott's Face on a Wendy's Frosty Cup. One of @HuskerGarrett 's fire edits.

1662234980652.jpeg

1662235019950.jpeg

images

Wasn't Frosts number 5?

1662235128943.jpeg

images

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds