Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

The hot week of hell --Updated-- (4 Viewers)

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG

#HBD

Safety
Elite Member
Record temps in Dallas the last two days, and we're going for 3 in a row today. 110 yesterday for golf. @#HBD heat stroked out.
FTR- I finished somewhat strong following a few tough holes while experiencing a heat stroke. Get it straight, brother.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Obviously related to @God is a Husker and all of the lawyerly dickheat he’s emoting these days.

Last week we scheduled another trial of mine for March of 2024.

Count 1) Murder
Count 2) corpse abandonment
Count 3) Tampering with physical evidence (the corpse)

This is the case of that news link I posted before of the guy who chopped up his GF into 6 pieces and had her in trash bags and was disposing of the body.

We can have the MLPFC crew go stay at @MtnHusker and tailgate outside the Benton County MO courthouse

stonesak

Wave goodbye now, it's time for you to go

Count 1) Murder

This is the case of that news link I posted before of the guy who chopped up his GF into 6 pieces and had her in trash bags and was disposing of the body.

We can have the MLPFC crew go stay at @MtnHusker and tailgate outside the Benton County MO courthouse
giphy.gif

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG

Count 1) Murder

Married With Children Fight GIF by Leroy Patterson

1HuskerDad

Defensive Coordinator
Mowed and trimmed my daughter’s yard last night. Holy hell. I’m not as young as I used to be! That was hot!

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Mowed and trimmed my daughter’s yard last night. Holy hell. I’m not as young as I used to be! That was hot!
Got a feeling I'm going to have to help my dad do the same thing this weekend, helped my mom on Sunday. Nothin but sweat goin on right now

1HuskerDad

Defensive Coordinator
Got a feeling I'm going to have to help my dad do the same thing this weekend, helped my mom on Sunday. Nothin but sweat goin on right now
I had never used it before, but mixed some Liquid I.V. hydration powder with my water that helped a lot when I was done….

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I had never used it before, but mixed some Liquid I.V. hydration powder with my water that helped a lot when I was done….
A couple of my buddies used to use "BC Powder" back in the day after some hangovers. They swore it worked immediately. I'm sure it's pretty close to that.

jaihawk

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
A couple of my buddies used to use "BC Powder" back in the day after some hangovers. They swore it worked immediately. I'm sure it's pretty close to that.

BC Powder is essentially just aspirin ground up into a powder.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds