Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

The Almost Done Recruiting 2023 Scholarship Distribution Chart (2 Viewers)

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
my biggest fear with Rhule was that he would target a 2-3 year rebuild and not be aggressive enough in the transfer portal. he's been far more aggressive with transfers than I ever could have dreamed

it's safe to say Rhule and staff have already put in more effort in 2 months than Frost and his merry band of chucklefucks did in 5 years

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Cuts in my mind:

Logan Smothers
Chubba Purdy
Tommi Hill
Sean Hardy
Chris Hickman
Garrett (what a douche name) Snodgrass
Braxton Clark
Tyreke Johnson

I really would like to cut Hunter Anthony but we badly need OT depth.

And I’m sure there will be some undesired transfers too who can’t hack the new schedule/demands out on them. Rhule is not here to fuck around.

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Candidates to “portal”:

Chubba
Logan
Haarberg
Ervin
Rhamir
Hardy
Hill
Brown
Carnie
Hickman
Buckley
Blaise
Snodgrass
Kpai
NPG
Bretz
Johnson

That gets you down to 80. Could then take five more.

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
yup. Maybe a 6 more. But will for sure be over 100 scholarship players.

Heard a few big name juniors and seniors will be getting an NIL deal to open up scholly numbers. but still alot of trimming to do
So for example Heinrich and Reimer would get turned into walk ons and then be given NIL deals to cover the tuition?

Drue629

Safety
tPB OG
Pick'Em Champion
I wonder how aware current scholarship players are of the scholarship situation. You would think there are quite a few that know what's coming. I'm surprised we haven't seen more in the portal. Maybe after spring ball.

RedSavage

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I wonder how aware current scholarship players are of the scholarship situation. You would think there are quite a few that know what's coming. I'm surprised we haven't seen more in the portal. Maybe after spring ball.
Maybe some of them actually would like to stick around and play for this staff if they can🤷‍♂️. Give it a shot and if it doesn’t work out hit the portal after spring as you said

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Candidates to “portal”:

Chubba
Logan
Haarberg
Ervin
Rhamir
Hardy
Hill
Brown
Carnie
Hickman
Buckley
Blaise
Snodgrass
Kpai
NPG
Bretz
Johnson

That gets you down to 80. Could then take five more.
I really don't see Ervin, Rahmir, Kpai, or Bretz leaving, but it will be interesting to see how all of this shakes out. Should be some good competition in the Spring.

My biggest fear with Ervin is that his knee is going to betray him like Tre Bryant. Also - how optimistic are people in Heinrich? He's been a shell of himself ever since he was injured his freshman year. He just can't stay healthy.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think they have to be aware of it, but I'd also guess that there are a few scholarship guys who can graduate this semester who have made their intentions of moving on known to Rhule

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds