Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Terrible Incident (NOT terror) - The "Rainbow Bridge" (1 Viewer)

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Not the place where good dogs go to die, but aimed in the direction of Niagara Falls. Dadburned Canadians, eh?!

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
This thread will be interesting!

Big Brother Popcorn GIF by Pop TV

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Not the place where good dogs go to die, but aimed in the direction of Niagara Falls. Dadburned Canadians, eh?!

Uggh, hate to hear that. My uncle worked with the government during the 9/11 days. He told me there were over 13 other attacks planned on the US that had been stopped. Also mentioned that they were tracking terrorist cells right across the borders in Mexico & Canada. One of the planned attacks involved poisoning the Fingers Lake in Upstate New York. Another was blowing up 2 ships outside of Seattle, and those 2 ships were full of biological agents that would have poisoned so much aquatic life within a 500 mile radius. It's a crazy world that we live in right now

BingoDingo

Absolute Idiot
Is this even a terror attack? NBC just said a source told them no explosives were found? Also, the car was chillin at a 7/11 on the NY side and was driving down a main road before suddenly accelerating before crashing? All the news channels are talking about 9/11 and Lone Wolf attacks right now...but I feel like they need to confirm this wasn't some old Asian lady and her poor, poor husband...

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Is this even a terror attack? NBC just said a source told them no explosives were found? Also, the car was chillin at a 7/11 on the NY side and was driving down a main road before suddenly accelerating before crashing? All the news channels are talking about 9/11 and Lone Wolf attacks right now...but I feel like they need to confirm this wasn't some old Asian lady and her poor, poor husband...
My recollection is that Section 702 reauthorization hasn't been done yet so this seems like awfully convenient timing to help slam that sumbich back through no questions asked.

At least that's what conspiracy Baron thinks

IM4NUALWAYS

Linebacker
Elite Member
Uggh, hate to hear that. My uncle worked with the government during the 9/11 days. He told me there were over 13 other attacks planned on the US that had been stopped. Also mentioned that they were tracking terrorist cells right across the borders in Mexico & Canada. One of the planned attacks involved poisoning the Fingers Lake in Upstate New York. Another was blowing up 2 ships outside of Seattle, and those 2 ships were full of biological agents that would have poisoned so much aquatic life within a 500 mile radius. It's a crazy world that we live in right now
I am sure the ones that were in Mexico are all currently inside the US now.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Wait, so were there explosives in the car that didn't blow up? They were flying at 100mph+ and flamed up on impact, it seems. They are also searching for a second vehicle? Lots of fuckin questions I personally need answered immediately.

Idk but you were a hamas/palestine sympathizer in the hyvee parking lot when the israel thing went down so surely you aren’t too upset!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds