Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Maybe Coach Leipold won’t be completely terrible (1 Viewer)

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
He's got Nebraska connections, after all.
Glee Kill Me Now GIF

Ripping Lips

And I ain’t talking about fish
Elite Member
OP, it sounds like you are settling for the lonely girl at the end of the bar when closing time is in 30 minutes. Gotta have faith.

Tell_Sackett

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I'd rather have Klieman than Leipold, but in the day of NIL and transfer at will, I don't have any more patience for the slow build approach. I don't see either one of these guys flipping the roster over at the pace that will be necessary to drag us out of the perpetual hell that we have toiled in before at least year 3. And our ceiling beyond year 3 feels a whole lot like Minnesota.

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'd rather have Klieman than Leipold, but in the day of NIL and transfer at will, I don't have any more patience for the slow build approach. I don't see either one of these guys flipping the roster over at the pace that will be necessary to drag us out of the perpetual hell that we have toiled in before at least year 3. And our ceiling beyond year 3 feels a whole lot like Minnesota.
I’d take minnesotas ceiling right now.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds