Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking 9AM and BIG TONE CONTINUE THEIR REIN OF TERROR (1 Viewer)

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
I remember a time during his freshman year when most Husker fans, including myself, were convinced 2AM was going to be a three-and-out to the NFL player.
reminiscing-those-were-the-days.gif

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
It feels like just yesterday that a great many folks in husker land were talking themselves into thinking he was better than Lawrence
I remember watching him as a freshman thinking "We got a legit 5-star talent on our hands. Thank goodness for that injury his senior year of high school which was the reason we were able to get him." Then sophomore year I was like... this isn't the same guy.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I remember watching him as a freshman thinking "We got a legit 5-star talent on our hands. Thank goodness for that injury his senior year of high school which was the reason we were able to get him." Then sophomore year I was like... this isn't the same guy.
He's never been as good as he was during that 6 game stretch to end his freshman year. Went 11 TDs against 2 picks. Added another 250 and 5 scores on the ground.

Then absolute wet fart rest of his career culminating in backing up Big Willy Will Howard in the little apple

ZaneTrain23

Linebacker
Elite Member
I made an amazing amount of bets while in college in Missouri to people that had no idea that if he won the heisman I would get a huge lil red tatted on my ass. Needless to say after sophomore year I was fighting battles on why he is still a good quarterback

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds