Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Teenagers being little fuckers… (1 Viewer)

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Went to drop my son off at daycare this morning. Front door to the building had been vandalized by some kid with pentagrams, allusions to revelations and the sending of the beast... bit freaky. I'm assuming it's some kid who lives nearby because there are cameras pointing at the door and it seems like the kind of dumb shit a kid would do.

Really pisses me off, though. Would definitely hospitalize my son if he did something like that.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
200w.gif

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Went to drop my son off at daycare this morning. Front door to the building had been vandalized by some kid with pentagrams, allusions to revelations and the sending of the beast... bit freaky. I'm assuming it's some kid who lives nearby because there are cameras pointing at the door and it seems like the kind of dumb shit a kid would do.

Really pisses me off, though. Would definitely hospitalize my son if he did something like that.
demanding eric cartman GIF by South Park

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Cleared up the title so no one gets confused by my “Dear Facebook” post

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Sounds like some angsty little dweeb visited Hot Topic for the first time recently, and thought he was edgy.

Any time is a great time to pull your kids out of day care, though.

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Sounds like some angsty little dweeb visited Hot Topic for the first time recently, and thought he was edgy.

Any time is a great time to pull your kids out of day care, though.
I need to get a thicker skin about this shit. There'll be more worrisome things than this down the road.

We've been trying to figure out daycare for a bit now. With a second on the way it's not really worth what little extra money my wife would bring in monthly working full time.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
I need to get a thicker skin about this shit. There'll be more worrisome things than this down the road.

We've been trying to figure out daycare for a bit now. With a second on the way it's not really worth what little extra money my wife would bring in monthly working full time.
I mean, it's clear as a bell what you need here: a Swedish au pair. One with a YUGE rack that can double as a wet nurse, should the situation arise.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

I’d be pissed too if it were my kids daycare

Frankie51

Defensive Lineman

Pic?

HCFord1

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Both kids and parents are healthier & do better by almost every metric when it's mom & dad spending the lion's share of time with them.
:ROFLMAO:

That's quite the statement - just curious, you said almost every metric... which metrics do kids with two working parents excel in over the others?

Should we home school them too? Now I'm starting to wonder how we'll decide which house my son lives in once he gets married - ours or the in-laws? Maybe we will have to share custody at that point?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds