Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

On3 or Rivals?

jw3

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
well the anniversary of Dean's $1 deal is nearly upon us which means I suppose many of us will be deciding between whether to renew with Dean at regular rates or head back to Rivals dot com. Zack and team are clearly better reporters and writers and if that's all you're going by its an easy call.

However just when I thought I could quit Dean for good he goes off and hires another franchise corch, against all odds. the man just knows the right moves at the right time, what an innate sense for scrolling.

Let’s get @Zack Carpenter and @JThomasOmaha in here to state their case
Awesome Let Them Fight GIF by Legendary Entertainment

Let’s get @Zack Carpenter and @JThomasOmaha in here to state their case
No negative recruiting from me here lol ... we've made a strong case for ourselves over the last nine months (wild that it's already been that long) and will continue to do so throughout spring ball. I could make a stronger pitch for ourselves right now but...I will rest my case there

I never go to tater island. I will be cancelling that $1 sub here shortly.

I rarely go to Rivals. My sub auto-renewed in early December. I like the new crew there much more than ON3, but wish I had not let it auto-renew either. 99.9% of my online Husker board surfing is here.

No negative recruiting from me here lol ... we've made a strong case for ourselves over the last nine months (wild that it's already been that long) and will continue to do so throughout spring ball. I could make a stronger pitch for ourselves right now but...I will rest my case there
What's your stance on Lululemon?

I like the articles & interviews on both. Lets face it even reading poorly written articles about Husker Football is better than not reading anything. Zack has definitely stepped up the quality of the content. Meanwhile $Dean and his JV writing staff continue to show they really have very little overall football knowledge plus we know $Dean is like the Mainstream Media in that he is a complete Sell Out with his slanted writings i.e. ABM/Frost. It feels like many of the Taters followed $Dean over to his new site so RSS has cleaned up a bit on the chat, unfortunately a few of those Taters have found there way on tPB. About the only nod I'll give to $Dean is his basketball and volleyball coverage as it has been a bit better with Robin & Abbey. Another thing is you can always count on a morning article every day from $Dean to get you through your reading for your morning poop. So to some extent $Dean is the Shit

I think Rivals has a superior ranking and evaluating system compared to On3. $Dean likes to brag they easily have the best in the business but I haven't seen anything to back up his statements. Kinda reminds me of when he was bragging we had a Top 5 NIL Program while fluffing ABM.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back