Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

On3 or Rivals?

I'm sticking with Tater Island for the time being for purely economic reasons. I really like Zack and Greg and the work they're doing over at Rivals, but Dean is comping my membership on RRS for doing the #PortalSZN thread and I don't really want to pay for 2 message board subscriptions, so I chose tPb and cancelled my Rivals subscription about a month or so ago.
reasons mona GIF

From today's TT via Deano - Priceless content.

***When I was over at the stadium on Monday, I noticed all the football players were carrying gallon jugs full of water. I’m not sure if that’s a Rhule thing, or a Corey Campbell decision. They clearly want to make sure guys are staying properly hydrated as they make their way through winter conditioning.

***When I was over at the stadium on Monday, I noticed all the football players were carrying gallon jugs full of water. I’m not sure if that’s a Rhule thing, or a Corey Campbell decision. They clearly want to make sure guys are staying properly hydrated as they make their way through winter conditioning.
Dean: “I noticed the guys were all eating food together so I offered some famous pie and salsa. They declined and told me to get away creepy bald man.”

Dean is the king of using fluff/useless information as a filler to pass off as "premium content"

Maybe he could also talk about the Pee Chart over every urinal to let every athlete know what his hydration level is by the color of his piss too....

I'm sticking with Tater Island for the time being for purely economic reasons. I really like Zack and Greg and the work they're doing over at Rivals, but Dean is comping my membership on RRS for doing the #PortalSZN thread and I don't really want to pay for 2 message board subscriptions, so I chose tPb and cancelled my Rivals subscription about a month or so ago.
Really liked what you did on the portal tracking.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back