Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Twitter Super Bowl Thread (7 Viewers)

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
I like Pat Mahomes

Travis Kelce is pure cringe
Kansas City Chiefs Smile GIF by NFL On Prime Video

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
What I think people on grasping onto is the replay clip before juju turned up field. Imo the hold was just prior to that. Maybe it was both.
He grabbed his jersey. It was just a very very weak call. 9 times out of 10 its not called. Didn't change the play. Certainly not a call in that situation.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
What I think people on grasping onto is the replay clip before juju turned up field. Imo the hold was just prior to that. Maybe it was both.
Yup.. I'm just glad we over came the questionable calls early on with the TE catch and the obvious scoop and score getting called back... Carl almost got us

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
Chiefs had the momentum in second half. I think they would have won without that call. But a horrible way to end it.

More importantly, as a Phoenix resident, I’m embarrassed about that field condition.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Chiefs had the momentum in second half. I think they would have won without that call. But a horrible way to end it.

More importantly, as a Phoenix resident, I’m embarrassed about that field condition.
800k and 2 years you think the field would be better

rr55

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
He grabbed his jersey. It was just a very very weak call. 9 times out of 10 its not called. Didn't change the play. Certainly not a call in that situation.
Why would the situation change the call? You’re lashing out being a bitter bears fan. Not a good look.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Why would the situation change the call? You’re lashing out being a bitter bears fan. Not a good look.
I said 9 out of 10 times it isn't called. Situation should take whether it changed the play into even more consideration than a random play in a regular season game.

huskersoup

Linebacker
Elite Member
Yup.. I'm just glad we over came the questionable calls early on with the TE catch and the obvious scoop and score getting called back... Carl almost got us
Calling Goedert’s catch a questionable call is certainly a take, and really the scoop and score being incomplete they nailed too

50/50 call on the holding, you could call it 10 times a game if you wanted, what matters is what they have been consistent in letting them get away with over the course of the game. Weird spot to call it in the biggest moment of the game where it hadn’t been flagged prior. Who knows, Bradberry may have been warned on the field earlier too

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
And 9 times out of 10 a ball thrown out of bounds isn’t looked at down to the second, but it happens. (Huskers/Texas :01 back on clock).

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds