Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Twitter Super Bowl Thread (7 Viewers)

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Yup.. I'm just glad we over came the questionable calls early on with the TE catch and the obvious scoop and score getting called back... Carl almost got us
The TE catch call was nuts. Also the WR on the sideline. In the replay the ball spun in a circle as it hit the ground it was so loose in his hands. And the scoop & score called back….the dude secured it and got smoked. Part of the game.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG

Frustrated World Cup GIF

@Jim14510

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
And 9 times out of 10 a ball thrown out of bounds isn’t looked at down to the second, but it happens. (Huskers/Texas :01 back on clock).
I'm not sure what your point is. I don't have a problem reviewing the play to get it right. They got that right apparently. Nebraska lost.

They grab jerseys every play. If he slowed him up it was a good call. I don't think it did.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I'm not sure what your point is. I don't have a problem reviewing the play to get it right. They got that right apparently. Nebraska lost.

They grab jerseys every play. If he slowed him up it was a good call. I don't think it did.
I’ll spell this out slowly for you….they got it right.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
That was a penalty, you just can't call it in that magnitude of a situation with that minor of a penalty.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds