Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stupid Opponent Player's That You Hate Their Stupid Face.... (1 Viewer)

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'll start.

John Cornish - KU
1623342465603.png

Luka Garza - Cockeye

https://www.thelantern.com/files/2020/02/SPORTS_BKC-Cockeye-MINN_12_MS.jpg

Chase Daniel - Mizzou

Daniel-C-150x218.jpg

John Hessler - CU

BFXRUULPUCTLMOY.20031020175312.jpg

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
that Cockeye Center that went Jussie Smollet and made up story about racism by Nebraska's DL being racist and then after being pressed on it admitted he made it up

also pretty sure that game 3 of the 4 DL that played the majority of the snaps were black and the 1 white guy was a DE nowhere near the Center

PS: also I hate Chase Daniel and Blaine Gabbert, the 2010 Nebraska vs. Mizzou game is my personal favorite game in Memorial Stadium ever. I got so drunk afterwards that I was still hungover on Monday and puked in the Bruegger's Bagels bathroom.

redzoner

Cornerback
that Cockeyes Center that went Jussie Smollet and made up story about racism by Nebraska's DL being racist and then after being pressed on it admitted he made it up

also pretty sure that game 3 of the 4 DL that played the majority of the snaps were black and the 1 white guy was a DE nowhere near the Center

PS: also I hate Chase Daniel and Blaine Gabbert, the 2010 Nebraska vs. Mizzou game is my personal favorite game in Memorial Stadium ever. I got so drunk afterwards that I was still hungover on Monday and puked in the Bruegger's Bagels bathroom.

We had two Missouri fans behind us talking shit the whole pre-game. I just turned and laughed every time Helu took one to the house. I loved that game.

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
We had two Missouri fans behind us talking shit the whole pre-game. I just turned and laughed every time Helu took one to the house. I loved that game.
one of my best friends is a mizzou alumni and he was at the game. this was long before i met him in dallas years later. i bring it up as much as i can.

Huskersballz

Running Back
Elite Member
Every Cockeye QB since we’ve joined the B1G. Always some lanky white dude with a touch of white trash frat douche.

Link-

Link Lyman invented the DLine shift
Elite Member
that Cockeyes Center that went Jussie Smollet and made up story about racism by Nebraska's DL being racist and then after being pressed on it admitted he made it up

I miss smoking weed with Pierre, Yoshi and T-Mo... Joe Carter, not so much.

Huskers633

Cornerback
Elite Member
Current: Brad Davison at Wisconsin. I hate that guy. It sucks I have to watch him for another year.

Past: There's so many, but my first thought was Rocky Calmus a LB for Oklahoma in the late 90s and into 2000. One of my favorite Huskers ever is DeJuan Groce. During that legendary NU vs OU game in Lincoln Groce returned a punt, was tackled by Calmus. While on the ground Calmus was twisting Groce's ankle to the point you could see Groce was in pain and he threw the ball at Calmus. Which of course was flagged for a 15 yard penalty. It was clear as day what that bastard was doing from where I was in the stands. If I remember correctly Groce left the game and didn't come back after that. The rest of Calmus's career whenever I watched an Oklahoma game I prayed someone would knock that fucker out with a career ending injury. I was 15 and full of rage.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds