Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stewart Mandel Prediction (1 Viewer)

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
I think he’s saying we play so well that we get promoted to the nfl after we go 15-0, and then won another seven on way to the super bowl.
kool aid is flowing on the platinum board tonight!!!!

BIG 10 CHAMPS

BIG 10 CHAMPS

BIG 10 CHAMPS

Frost gonna be our head coach for the next 20 years

jeff-brohm-scott-frost-25c0d33635d46bb6.jpg

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I agree this is veryyy possible. BUT looking at the sequence of the schedule, ending up 6-6 would most likely mean the back half of the season is a miserable slog.

I'm assuming if we lose to NW it means the wheels are off immediately and we wouldn't even make it to 6 wins in the first place. So let's say 3 of our 6 wins are NW, North Dakota, and Ga Southern. A 6-6 season after a 3-0 start means we'd go 3-6 the rest of the way, with our best shot at wins being the stretch of Indiana, Rutgers, Purdue, and Illinois, which ends on October 29... with four games left.

Long story short, 6-6 FEELS like it would be enough because people could say it was progress, but the actual route to ending up 6-6 most likely means we stumble our way through most of the season, and probably lose at least our last four games. I don't think there would be much goodwill or patience left from the fanbase by that point.
Frost needs to beat 2 of the 4 (Purdue, Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Cockeye for it to be progress. What are the odds of that happening?

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Frost needs to beat 2 of the 4 (Purdue, Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Cockeyes for it to be progress. What are the odds of that happening?
99% he beats 2 of the 4

90% he beats 3 of the 4

85% he beats all 4

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
99% he beats 2 of the 4

90% he beats 3 of the 4

85% he beats all 4
It’s all good until the games actually happen. Atleast this year there is a little hope with a new qb and new offensive coaches.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds