Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Spring Practice (2 Viewers)

Scarlet ObsessioN

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Ahh she she the girl that got shared 4 ways in the offices
Chris Pratt What GIF

DrumMonkeyRobot

Cornerback
Elite Member
So we go from one staff whose HC is banging the crap out of Gate 25 waitresses on top of the Golden Tee game to another staff with 4 staff members banging out the 5th like there's no tomorrow.

If we die, we die.
This happens at damn near every program. The difference here is Rhule is a coach with integrity and will cut you loose if you're playing these games.

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I thought it was confirmed he had the flu.
***I am curious about how this last week of spring finishes with offensive line transfer Micah Mazzccua. There have been a lot of ups and downs with his transition to Lincoln. I know we were told this week he was out of practice with the flu, but I’ll say I am watching that situation very closely. Will we see him on the field at the Red-White spring game?

Herbie

Quarterback
***I am curious about how this last week of spring finishes with offensive line transfer Micah Mazzccua. There have been a lot of ups and downs with his transition to Lincoln. I know we were told this week he was out of practice with the flu, but I’ll say I am watching that situation very closely. Will we see him on the field at the Red-White spring game?
Sounds like he’s getting a good old fashion ass kicking from Gibson Pyle.
Not sure his ego can come back from that

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
iu

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
This being the 2nd time that this particular OL guy has been mentioned in spring and both times having them not exactly being positive is a concern.

Flu/Sick is an easy excuse to produce when nobody wants whatever is really happening to be questioned. Just saying. Maurice Washington was "sick" or dinged up a few times that I remember and then we found out the rest of the story.

That being said.......most of the time sick is just sick.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds