Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Spring Practice Day 3 (1 Viewer)

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
juedy looks way too out of shape imo
Is this sarcasm? I thought he looked like a pretty well put together 300 LBs but what the hell do I know?
Tom Hanks Dipshit GIF

Milo-of-Croton

Cornerback
Elite Member
AJ is physically bigger. His legs are huge now. If he has kept his speed and quickness, he is going to be hard to keep off the field.

Milo-of-Croton

Cornerback
Elite Member
Nobody gonna discuss Ajay Allen getting kicked out of a drill at the 5:20 mark? Bo Pelini would've had a fvcking cow if that made the air under his watch.
Before I saw that, I commented it would be hard to keep him off the field. Hard to tell what is going on with him, maybe some shoulder pain? If it’s attitude, he better get it improved.

Milo-of-Croton

Cornerback
Elite Member
He certainly does get forcefully talked to, but I don't know if he got "kicked out" of the drill because he is shown doing it again a bit later, 6:05 mark.
The coach said “Ajay is out!” Talked to him after a bit and stuck him back in there. I love the kid, I think he has the most talent of anybody in the RB room...but you can't reward bad attitudes and a lack of effort with playing time.

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds