Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Spent 2 mins on The Open Scrolls Today (1 Viewer)

BingoDingo

Absolute Idiot
That Redblooded dude has set some sort of record for starting most threads in history of a message board. He doesn't even post on RSS anymore...just the OS. He found his cyberniche I guess.
Everytime he posts a Lincoln Project tweet I crack up...then I watch people melt down over it and I crack up even more. Love that dude haha.

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
Open scrolls is a good idea because it gives people a place to vent. It also allows the main board to remain relatively politics free. I've seen posters, of various beliefs, just state wrong board. OP apologizes and said thread is moved. That being said, how much do you have to drink to moderate the open scrolls?

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Open scrolls is a good idea because it gives people a place to vent. It also allows the main board to remain relatively politics free. I've seen posters, of various beliefs, just state wrong board. OP apologizes and said thread is moved. That being said, how much do you have to drink to moderate the open scrolls?
Just don't moderate it.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds