Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Open for a satisfying result… (1 Viewer)

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
Washington State leading Colorado 42-7… at halftime. Remember when the Buffs were not only the biggest story in college football, but in all of sports!

I actually blocked all things Colorado, Deion and Prime on Twitter early in the season. I think I’ll undo that just to enjoy the piling on.

Last edited:

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Happy Major League Baseball GIF by MLB

jaihawk

Running Back
Elite Member

When this happened, the announcers were hypiup Hunter and saying that this is just aggression, even though he should have received a penalty. Then a few plays later when the WSU receiver gives it back to him on the field of play, they go on and on about how it's uncalled for and should be a penalty. Travis Hunter is a serious little bitch.

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Sadly, Nebraska is currently CU's best victory. I have said Deion is a fraud from the beginning, and yet some people on this board defended him ad nauseam.

TCU 4-6
NU 5-5
CSU 4-6
ASU 3-7

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Sadly, Nebraska is currently CU's best victory. I have said Deion is a fraud from the beginning, and yet some people on this board defended him ad nauseam.

TCU 4-6
NU 5-5
CSU 4-6
ASU 3-7
There’s a lot of stupid people out there. The world is much easier to understand after realizing that simple truth.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds