Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Sounds like we are flipping Eric Ingwerson

I remember a TE croot a few months ago being talked about moving to OT, but DB saying if you mention playing the line to him it ended his consideration because he was adamant about playing TE. Is this the guy? Or was it someone else (like the TE from Prep)?

Edit: Here are Damon's comments on Ingwerson:
He's not a tackle guys. He's a ripped 240 guy. Catches the ball well too. He's pretty stinking good.
Hes a TE right now. He's coming around defensively. This isn't specific to you, but message boards are weird about stuff like this.
Not that either will, but Eric is significantly more college ready than Nelson to play next year. No one ever suggests position changes for him. It's almost like no one watches actual games.
I do not watch the actual games, so I'm convinced

I remember a TE croot a few months ago being talked about moving to OT, but DB saying if you mention playing the line to him it ended his consideration because he was adamant about playing TE. Is this the guy? Or was it someone else (like the TE from Prep)?
it was him

If Nelson early enrolls he’ll be ready to see the field by next fall. It wont take him long to put on 25 pounds going from Ainsworth to UNL weight room

Look at Brahmer getting to 245 super quick at ISU in a couple months

If Nelson early enrolls he’ll be ready to see the field by next fall. It wont take him long to put on 25 pounds going from Ainsworth to UNL weight room

Yeah I’m hoping the combination of this year being the front end of a rebuild, the number of targets/TDs Fidone has gotten so far, and Nebraska being the home state school will be enough to keep Nelson from looking around.

Yeah I’m hoping the combination of this year being the front end of a rebuild, the number of targets/TDs Fidone has gotten so far, and Nebraska being the home state school will be enough to keep Nelson from looking around.
I dont think theres anything to worry about. 2 days ago he retweeted this and i think he’s still peer recruiting the shit out of Brix

IMG_4958.png

I can promise you that Brahmer was lifting weights before he went to ISU!

I can promise you that Brahmer was lifting weights before he went to ISU!
Trust me i know, but he also took track serious and ran the hurdles last spring. I’d say he probably didn’t start truly bulking until after that no?

I was just referencing the cockeye state article that says he’s gained 25 pounds since arriving on campus

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back