Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Sounds like Ohio State has their new AD (2 Viewers)

HughJanus

Der Viener Schlinger
Elite Member
The fact that A&M fans want him gone and don't like him makes me think he's an excellent hire for Ohio State. The next time I trust the judgement of an Aggie will be the first time.
Hm Okay I Guess GIF by RTL

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
The fact that A&M fans want him gone and don't like him makes me think he's an excellent hire for Ohio State. The next time I trust the judgement of an Aggie will be the first time.
This might actually be the first time they are right.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
If Day doesn’t beat Michigan next year you gotta think this dude pulls the trigger
Personally don't agree with this thought. Do I think Day is elite? No

Do I think it'd be ridiculous to fire him based on losing to Michigan next year? Yes.

IIRC, didn't Harbaugh go 0'fer against tOSU until he started scouting them? Pretty sure he did, but too lazy to do an internet search at the moment.

Point is, maybe they'd be smart to allow Day to figure things out instead of blowing the whole thing up. Osborne couldn't beat OU for 6 consecutive years, then after 1 win lost to them 2 more times before winning again. He finally evened out the playing field in the 80's and 90's.

HughJanus

Der Viener Schlinger
Elite Member

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds