Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Some guy is saying Notre Dame and Texas A&M to the Big Ten (1 Viewer)

EwokRhuler

Cornerback
rick james cocaine GIF

Seaofred92

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Nebrasketball
I am begging people to stop posting Greg Swaim, Genetics, MHaver, etc. I know people probably don’t follow this anywhere near as closely as I have/do due to my UConn affiliation and being constantly left at the altar but none of these guys know shit. If and when something actually happens, it’s not going to be broken by Greg Swaim with zero affiliation or connection to anyone he’s talking about. Please use your brains.

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
So the rumor he heard about ND is the same rumor that has been talked about for literally decades and the TAM one is the latest hot message board fodder that's been out there for a few months??? They could find a frozen caveman and thaw him out and his first words might be "Did you hear the Big 10 wants ND?"

Are this guy's inside info resources the internet and TV for the last 20+ years?

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
I am begging people to stop posting Greg Swaim, Genetics, MHaver, etc. I know people probably don’t follow this anywhere near as closely as I have/do due to my UConn affiliation and being constantly left at the altar but none of these guys know shit. If and when something actually happens, it’s not going to be broken by Greg Swaim with zero affiliation or connection to anyone he’s talking about. Please use your brains.
there's no reason for you to bring Genetics into this thread

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds