Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

New B1G Commissioner - a TV/videogame/MLB guy with a Harvard Law degree (1 Viewer)

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Sam Mckewon said he is also on the executive committee of the USGA

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Hmm...don't like this. Not a fan of hiring Italians.
Marlon Brando Movie GIF

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Dude went to Harvard back when it was a real school, and seems to have had a real career doing real things and getting legitimate promotions, so I'm gonna say a step up over DiversityHire McFootballCanceller.

It does seem like the B1G is clearly telegraphing an impending expansion/transition to breakaway of the big boy athletic schools.

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Dude went to Harvard back when it was a real school, and seems to have had a real career doing real things and getting legitimate promotions, so I'm gonna say a step up over DiversityHire McFootballCanceller.

It does seem like the B1G is clearly telegraphing an impending expansion/transition to breakaway of the big boy athletic schools.
Even more impressive than his JD from Harvard is his BA in Economics from Haverford. From what I hear, basically everyone with that degree achieves incredible success in business.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Even more impressive than his JD from Harvard is his BA in Economics from Haverford. From what I hear, basically everyone with that degree achieves incredible success in business.
I only know one person that went there and he seems to have very average intelligence.

Kazman5k

Cornerback
Elite Member
This is exactly the type of fredo suit bastard you need to play in the mud with the SEC

Attachments

• A3F0CC77-3355-45FF-AE19-426E4BCA6E18.jpeg
    A3F0CC77-3355-45FF-AE19-426E4BCA6E18.jpeg
    185.7 KB · Views: 4

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds