Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

What kind of guy are you at a concert? (1 Viewer)

Huskersballz

Running Back
Elite Member
Head bobber and sing along if it’s an artist I really like. Will hop in the pit at metal shows don’t get too crazy with it though.

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I used to just play in them. Now I just cannot bring myself to go much. Last one I went to I got the performance itch and had to shut that shit down for several days In my head.
Just think about how tiring I assume it is to play blast beats

BorWhiskey

Ziggy Stardust
Insider
Elite Member
I stopped going for the most part because I got too caught up in how concerts are like full of selfish people. I fucking hate the “excuse me, I’d like to get bye now” people who think they belong in the front when they just got there. I can’t stand the people who hold a phone up and record the show the entire time. I can’t stand the people who are just having their own conversation completely ignoring the concert and bothering everyone around them. I’m sure I’ll come up with more personas if I spend more time on it, but I got tired of caring about everyone around me instead enjoying the show and decided I’m probably not a concert person.

I did have an idea that we should PPV live concerts. Id love watching concerts and would pay full ticket prices on many occasions to be able to watch them from my house.

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Depends on how many beers I had. I start as a slight sway, whisper singer end on a full on jamming out singer like im back in show choir

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
In an "arena" with an assigned seat, I'm just a sit there guy. But I don't really go to big concerts in big arenas.

You put me in a bar with Randy Rogers or Turnpike or something like that...it is likely that I'll be drunk enough to end up 2 stepping by myself on the dance floor while my wife shakes her head at me.

Taking my 13 year old to Flatland Calvary a week from today. No drunk self dancing...gotta be responsible.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds