Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

So, whos still goin to the game this week? (1 Viewer)

tman87

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I will be driving back to Nebraska next weekend. Was going to wait until Sunday, still probably will, but I can watch/stream games on my trucks infotainment system (don't ask how lol), so I can actually "watch" the game while driving the 1000 mile trip back to NE. But I will probably wait and make the drive Sunday, stay here saturday to watch the game on TV.

I may be going to the LaTech game though. My two best friends (one of them has lived in Lincoln for over 30 years now and gets tickets through his work) are going, and if I can I will join them. Last game I went to was 4 years ago with my wife and my brother. It was the Mo Wash game where he had some big plays/runs, and we won (not a common occurance these last 6+ years). It was fun, my wife's first Husker game ever (she is not from Nebraska) and a great time. I think I am going to try to go the LaTech to see what should be a win, and get some good Husker vibes in Memorial in person again.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds