Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

So what QBs will be in the transfer market.. (1 Viewer)

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
You gotta figure that at least one 4 or 5 star qb from Ohio St will be transferring.

Ewers or McCord

Who else may be out there?

The frosh QB from A&M that was starting but got injured? Any FCS kids? The group of 5 has some good QBs this year.

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
You gotta figure that at least one 4 or 5 star qb from Ohio St will be transferring.

Ewers or McCord

Who else may be out there?

The frosh QB from A&M that was starting but got injured? Any FCS kids? The group of 5 has some good QBs this year.

Of these, Nebraska coaches/staff are following Purdy, Brennan, Zeno, and Brewer on Twitter, but I think Brennan is the only recent follow. I’m guessing the others are from back when they were recruiting them out of high school or previous transfer (Brewer).

Brennan is intriguing. Doesn’t look like much of a runner, but had a good start in 2020 before a season-ending injury:

“Appeared in three games, all starts, before suffering injury against Missouri that ultimately ended his season … In three game, completed 79-of-131 passes for 1,112 yards and 11 TDs … Is the first quarterback in LSU history to throw for 300 yards or more in first three starts for the Tigers”

247 also currently considers him the best QB in the portal.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member

Of these, Nebraska coaches/staff are following Purdy, Brennan, Zeno, and Brewer on Twitter, but I think Brennan is the only recent follow. I’m guessing the others are from back when they were recruiting them out of high school or previous transfer (Brewer).

Brennan is intriguing. Doesn’t look like much of a runner, but had a good start in 2020 before a season-ending injury:

“Appeared in three games, all starts, before suffering injury against Missouri that ultimately ended his season … In three game, completed 79-of-131 passes for 1,112 yards and 11 TDs … Is the first quarterback in LSU history to throw for 300 yards or more in first three starts for the Tigers”

247 also currently considers him the best QB in the portal.

Do not want Tommy Devito. That is coming from very very good sources

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
western diamondback rattlesnake snake GIF by Head Like an Orange

KidsSeeGhosts

Quarterback
Elite Member
Desperate enough to take Rattler. Seem to get the feeling we may have someone in the works from some hints people have been dropping, but don’t know that anyone actually knows

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
I have not seen these hints
Dean made some mention in the chat and said this when I asked for clarification:

“All I heard is they have something already potentially lined up, but all portal moves seemed to be kept extremely quiet until the very end.”

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds