Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

So there's one spot left... (1 Viewer)

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
Just a guess, but I wonder if Frost will just leave Busch active as a crooter and wait to see if he loses a guy off the defensive staff in the next month before getting an RB coach sorted
This is exactly what I was thinking. I doubt we hear anything about ST or RB position coach for a while until some more coach shuffling is finished around the country.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
This is exactly what I was thinking. I doubt we hear anything about ST or RB position coach for a while until some more coach shuffling is finished around the country.
Random thought is the RB coach also going to be the Running Game Coordinator? Mickey is the already the Passing Game Coordinator so maybe if they are looking for someone outside of Ron Brown for RBs they can throw a little more money their way.

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
Random thought is the RB coach also going to be the Running Game Coordinator? Mickey is the already the Passing Game Coordinator so maybe if they are looking for someone outside of Ron Brown for RBs they can throw a little more money their way.
This would make me very happy, but I doubt it.

I’m guessing the reason they feel like they can play the waiting game is that Busch and Brown will be ready to go if/when something happens.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
This would make me very happy, but I doubt it.

I’m guessing the reason they feel like they can play the waiting game is that Busch and Brown will be ready to go if/when something happens.
The thing I've been wondering about Busch and Brown is, are they even interested in being full time coaches again or would they just prefer to remain in their analyst positions without the commitment of being the full-time coach again.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
More reason to get rid of him
You can’t get rid of him. If your HC gig was saved because you were a former popular Husker player, you cannot fire the other popular former Husker player on your staff.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds