Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Signing Day Official Signees Thread (1 Viewer)

Steveweiser316

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
He's so electric. I heard Andrew Ivins from 247 say the other day he could not understand why Miami didn't recruit him but they recruited one of his teammates off the same DL. Said it was clear who the better player was.
He’s not related to Willis is he?

GBR305

Linebacker
Outside of the DT position and ILB position I love this class (I'm guessing there are some kids in this class they project at ILB)

Some really, really great athletes. You can definitely tell what Rhule and Co. are looking for in a skill position player.
Prude and Shavers are the LBs, and I can see Gradney and/or Guthrie bulking up and moving there

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Well, that concludes every single commit signing with us, plus flipping every recruit that we were expecting. Good day.
Probably the least drama filled signing day I can remember. Top 20-25 class after a 6th or 7th consecutive losing season.

We've said it a million times on here. Nebraska is a few good seasons away from pulling in some really really talented classes. Their fanbase and NIL are just waiting to explode.

Hopefully the state of Nebraska continues to improve their high school football too. Seems like the talent instate has really gotten better.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds