Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Signing Day Official Signees Thread (4 Viewers)

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Rex Guthrie is basically Isaac Gifford re-incarnate.
One for Compton’s All-White Team, eh?

barack obama laughing GIF by Obama

IM4NUALWAYS

Linebacker
Elite Member
Evan Taylor and Koch.

They are not going to sign a true LOI today. My guess is they are coming in on some sort of NIL agreement and then will go on scholarship year two. This appears to be a creative away around the numbers situation the Huskers are currently in.

Taylor is also out with a knee injury at this point.

Per Tater Island.

iruletheskool

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Evan Taylor and Koch.

They are not going to sign a true LOI today. My guess is they are coming in on some sort of NIL agreement and then will go on scholarship year two. This appears to be a creative away around the numbers situation the Huskers are currently in.

Per Tater Island.

"Creative"

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Really like the way this class shaped up specifically up front on the OL.

5 OL + the kid from Bishop Gorman "walking on" and my guess is one of the TE's ends up at OT.

Would have like to have seen maybe one more interior DL signed. Ashton Murphy is there and he's a kid with a good frame but only one is interesting. I'm guessing it's because of how strong the class was last year with Van Poppel, VCJ, Sua Lefotu, but I'd like to see them add a real beefy MOFO in there.

Wonder if next winter we'll see them go into the portal for an upperclassmen DT.

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Evan Taylor and Koch.

Per Tater Island.
That's big. You get two pretty promising players for free when you're already crunching numbers.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds