Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Signing Day Official Signees Thread (4 Viewers)

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Probably the least drama filled signing day I can remember. Top 20-25 class after a 6th or 7th consecutive losing season.

We've said it a million times on here. Nebraska is a few good seasons away from pulling in some really really talented classes. Their fanbase and NIL are just waiting to explode.

Hopefully the state of Nebraska continues to improve their high school football too. Seems like the talent instate has really gotten better.
I think things might be bumped up for pulling some really talented class due to Raiola. Should have some serious momentum with Bishop Gormon kids too...if we are able to get to 8 wins, I could see some serious talent.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
I bet signing day at Buford is crazy every year.

The staff is doing a great job getting us back into these recruiting strongholds.

I've heard names of high schools in these last two cycles that I haven't heard Nebraska be involved with in long time.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds