Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Sham-I-Am acting all knowing on TOS (1 Viewer)

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
He's probably here somewhere unless he's off threatening to ejaculate in Fuzzy Freddy's mouth again
that may be my #1 top RRS moment. kick myself for not screenshotting and saving. going off several years off memory, part of the quote was something like, "...or you can lay back it take it down your throat like you always do." pure bliss.

i had a bunch saved on an old photobucket account, but apparently i now have to pay to access it and i aint doing that shit. here's a few i found that are fun.
DpY8OhE.png

kHx6gVGLHyzK6I_mCGeWB7q4moJXgFp4LymAv-sC_MoXKztDRCvELikWwyaOCp7i5tBqUJQyvA7-_29wSNkTbSiIrE97hWgF_s0wDmvLbIMeM3YXP9VCE002RMh_4o9QfdVdr_95-JqTCbSTUYY8vWV4pu8EOFw4Z5Bn0LRPDZWafi2ft3kLtGEQHn0nlETfTfVhrljhY-SmXWcdAcdKsbbxnLfrKmI9lNxG7rkPg7MntCMFOIa75O7KfU29X7snGRynd7uwPAIuLaZheVyU2bTFFsSbcqz2ojkpPixxbg1sfmlm2ZlwlPLfzq-Zqg5vdIoilHypZqp07uqKPjhQJWYzZufXrm5xVRjFggfwSm4PjL-6dfEwOeZ_hll1H0dD3FrSSW_nHww-k4NnsIUXngsbC3FZ5_V5HanwAcflJB-aTtIiGQheoSwijLa6b57UyvqJaNBI9Iaj00XLz1dT8V0WmklzLaywELLj7yiFRscJXtzystyVDmJqBwVAhoFQ1jABGwxAwulvFha96sOuzM1G3g_UeZFAZlgrmyoGWoJ1mCxZ89kCUwwdEvBFcGrULrBUVyfBey6c3ZeaMgXT92MHcLsWDEEpWalmBPM02CJo4yjts-vWBFClb3snnGvfbmZhVSdhCXHyp9CPgz0SDs1PvzVL4ag8YkTJVCyHrFDFFGRACzmLMSROoiLesUYw_HZ2jKTYW19SRdEJ6goxrKw=w527-h937-no

Last edited:

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
that may be my #1 top RRS moment. kick myself for not screenshotting and saving. going off several years off memory, part of the quote was something like, "...or you can lay back it take it down your throat like you always do." pure bliss.

i had a bunch saved on an old photobucket account, but apparently i now have to pay to access it and i aint doing that shit. here's a few i found that are fun.
DpY8OhE.png

kHx6gVGLHyzK6I_mCGeWB7q4moJXgFp4LymAv-sC_MoXKztDRCvELikWwyaOCp7i5tBqUJQyvA7-_29wSNkTbSiIrE97hWgF_s0wDmvLbIMeM3YXP9VCE002RMh_4o9QfdVdr_95-JqTCbSTUYY8vWV4pu8EOFw4Z5Bn0LRPDZWafi2ft3kLtGEQHn0nlETfTfVhrljhY-SmXWcdAcdKsbbxnLfrKmI9lNxG7rkPg7MntCMFOIa75O7KfU29X7snGRynd7uwPAIuLaZheVyU2bTFFsSbcqz2ojkpPixxbg1sfmlm2ZlwlPLfzq-Zqg5vdIoilHypZqp07uqKPjhQJWYzZufXrm5xVRjFggfwSm4PjL-6dfEwOeZ_hll1H0dD3FrSSW_nHww-k4NnsIUXngsbC3FZ5_V5HanwAcflJB-aTtIiGQheoSwijLa6b57UyvqJaNBI9Iaj00XLz1dT8V0WmklzLaywELLj7yiFRscJXtzystyVDmJqBwVAhoFQ1jABGwxAwulvFha96sOuzM1G3g_UeZFAZlgrmyoGWoJ1mCxZ89kCUwwdEvBFcGrULrBUVyfBey6c3ZeaMgXT92MHcLsWDEEpWalmBPM02CJo4yjts-vWBFClb3snnGvfbmZhVSdhCXHyp9CPgz0SDs1PvzVL4ag8YkTJVCyHrFDFFGRACzmLMSROoiLesUYw_HZ2jKTYW19SRdEJ6goxrKw=w527-h937-no
I'd like to know how you end up with your balls knee deep in a woman's anus

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
He obviously gets off on it while using his dildos because thats what he is registered under here as well. Or someone is faking it, but I like the dildo explanation better
Why would he need to be on a board like this since he already knows everything possible that is going on with Husker Athletics? I wasn't on RSS much when he got run off but I would love to know what happened. Since Barnstache moved on I am guessing he lost his primary source of inside information. He did have some good info at times. Just his inflated ego was bigger than the information he was sharing.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
The picture of Sham in the Bathtub with his Dildos doesn't show up?
Isn't showing for me...but could be my filter...but yeah, I didn't make that, but I was the first to post it on RSS I believe...and pissed Sam off something fierce...lol. A fellow scroller/mber/tpber I believe made it for me.

Last edited:

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
why are the people on this board so obsessed with people like dean and sam

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
why are the people on this board so obsessed with people like dean and sam
I've had my fair share of battles with Dean over the years but no ill will with him. He's a guy making a living off pimping out sports info. Kudos to him. But Sam got under my skin a few times in the past. I shared information that came up in conversations with Husker players, and he told me I was wrong. I literally knew the players and they told me what they knew, but he insisted I was "Wrong". His love of Barney and how he defends him also got old. Nice he stands by a friend but the criticism of that staff was deserved.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds