Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Sham-I-Am acting all knowing on TOS (3 Viewers)

Blackshirts_Win_'ships

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
The Barnstache played at Burke which was close to our house. We use to go to their games as young kids standing outside the fence and I remember watching him play. I think Sam, or as others called him Jamie, also went to Burke. Back in the day I had some ties to Barney from our neighborhood.
Fuck, I meant Burke. I’ve been away from the good life for too long, can’t even remember the glory that was State Track.

No idea why I mixed that one up.

Skerz4Life50

Cornerback
Elite Member
The Barnstache played at Burke which was close to our house. We use to go to their games as young kids standing outside the fence and I remember watching him play. I think Sam, or as others called him Jamie, also went to Burke. Back in the day I had some ties to Barney from our neighborhood.
Barney now lives a few houses down the street from me. He is usually out walking the dogs a couple times a day and is always super friendly, but can tell the heart stuff took a toll on him.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
6-BC4-C6-B4-414-F-498-A-9110-0-E6-C9-D16-E320.jpg

B1074357-BEC4-4882-8-DCA-4-FBA658-F6162.jpg

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Oh shit that had to be 7-8 year ago - whenever the Bo interviewing for the Miami job shit was floating around
Those couple of months around signing day when that psycho nebfaninwisc was going bonkers and Sham's downfall and eventual banning was quite the ruckus on the scrolls. I will forever remember @nayat coming into the thread and telling the mods they suck dick by posting a ton of gay pron. That and whatever radio station read the message board post of the day...was nebfaninwisc whiny ass post. Fuck that was funny too. If someone found that again, that would awesome.

Chi7397

Cornerback
Elite Member
What actually prompted Sam’s RSS downfall? I think I unsubscribed for a couple months - when I left most of the board members were directing questions to “Sam, Mods?” and he was untouchable for some bogus reason - when I came back Sean & Co acted like he was a fraud and they played no role in propping him up…. Was there an actual catalyst?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds