Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Sham-I-Am acting all knowing on TOS (2 Viewers)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
why are the people on this board so obsessed with people like dean and sam

tumblr_oqwmydWCKa1qbqth1o4_500.gifv

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
What actually prompted Sam’s RSS downfall? I think I unsubscribed for a couple months - when I left most of the board members were directing questions to “Sam, Mods?” and he was untouchable for some bogus reason - when I came back Sean & Co acted like he was a fraud and they played no role in propping him up…. Was there an actual catalyst?
I’m assuming it was because he is full of shit. I remember him getting called out on another message board for his lies and he just disappeared.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
I’m assuming it was because he is full of shit. I remember him getting called out on another message board for his lies and he just disappeared.

Multiple times a year he would get outed as being a fake insider.

Mike’l Sevre famously outed 1 of his lies live on 1620 cuz he was at the same BBQ and said SIA’s version of what was said/happened was complete bullshit.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Multiple times a year he would get outed as being a fake insider.

Mike’l Sevre famously outed 1 of his lies live on 1620 cuz he was at the same BBQ and said SIA’s version of what was said/happened was complete bullshit.
If was obvious he was always lying. I was surprised how many people fell for his shit.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
When Barney took a gig at UNLV, Sham went there. I signed up and promptly posted the tub full of dildos pic and was immediately permabant from the Runnin' Rebel board...

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds