Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

September recruiting thread (2 Viewers)

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG

Over It Ugh GIF by A24

Annette Bening Seriously GIF by A24

Annette Bening GIF by A24

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
I'm off the Brix bandwagon. If we get him ok. But if we don't no big deal.

Does he even pass block at Logan? I'm betting they aren't slinging the ball around the yard.

Also, the recruiting services have turned me off to the whole process surrounding him. Every other day one of them says he's maybe OU, maybe KSU, possibly Nebraska and then 2 days later a different guy writes the same thing. It's a smaller scale Dylan Raiolard.

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member

Does he even pass block at Logan? I'm betting they aren't slinging the ball around the yard.

Also, the recruiting services have turned me off to the whole process surrounding him. Every other day one of them says he's maybe OU, maybe KSU, possibly Nebraska and then 2 days later a different guy writes the same thing. It's a smaller scale Dylan Raiolard.
I understand the sentiment, but any kid that gets an OV to Bama and is coveted by Oklahoma is someone I want on my team.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider

I'm guessing it's more about the recruiting services needing clicks than Brix.

He's probably just out playing football, farming, and ranching living his best life and these guys are out writing articles about every little thing he says or does until he commits.

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
I'm guessing it's more about the recruiting services needing clicks than Brix.

He's probably just out playing football, farming, and ranching living his best life and these guys are out writing articles about every little thing he says or does until he commits.
Agreed.

They made me lose interest.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds