Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Scott Frost for Halloween (2 Viewers)

RedSavage

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I've been told I look like Scott Frost in the past and don't have any great ideas for a Halloween party this weekend, so, I'm thinking I'm going to go as Scott Frost. Hit me with your best ideas on what that should look like.

I'm thinking a large ziploc of "powdered sugar" will be a nice start. Maybe try to cut back on sleep this week so I look a little more strung out.

tman87

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Get a red T shirt with the words: "They better get us now!" printed on them.

Also, if you are not already a ginger/blonde, die your hair, beard and eyebrows.

Lastly, rent a Denali Sierra and go get drunk and sideswipe someones car. Then drive that for the night, making sure everyone see's you drive up in it. Also, show up late to whatever halloween gathering you are going to attend.

Might want to just wear some golf shoes and have a tee card stuffed in a pocket where people can see it clearly.

Can't forget an off kilter, frumpy camo hat.

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Whatever you end up doing you should at least resemble a disheveled high school coach. Spritz yourself with some bourbon to complete the aura.

A little dried Cope in the corner of the mouth is the type of detail that will truly sell it.

Jay Bilzerian

Safety
Elite Member
And here I thought this thread was going to be about Scott Frost going as a football coach for Halloween

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I like the powdered sugar. Definitely need a dip in. Can use big league chew to simulate this. Could also walk around with a margarita all night. If you can get some G25 merch that would be awesome as well.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds