Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Scott Dochterman predicts Nebraska to win the West (1 Viewer)

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
turntables GIF

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
I mean, he wasn’t wrong that we were starting from scratch. Makes what the staff has done even more impressive.
I don't think this team has ever lacked talent to win games at a higher rate than what they were. I think it was mainly mental with this group and a lot of the groups under Riley and especially Frost.

If that means starting from scratch than fine.

I am not saying this team has had the talent to win the conference or better, but it has had the talent more years than not to play meaningful games in November.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I mean, he wasn’t wrong that we were starting from scratch. Makes what the staff has done even more impressive.
I wish our thin-skinned, 4th grade girl fans would stop tweeting at any writer/reporter every time they get their panties in a bunch over one line. Some NU fans really need to grow up.

Dochterman saying Rhule was starting from scratch is a good thing. And more or less accurate. It's actually a compliment to the new HC to say that and very fair in this case.

You could argue the D had a good cupboard to start with but overall, everyone would admit that this program was in a bad bad place. Seriously - stop tweeting every B1G writer every time they write something you can't deal with. It makes us look bad.

IM4NUALWAYS

Linebacker
Elite Member
I don't think this team has ever lacked talent to win games at a higher rate than what they were. I think it was mainly mental with this group and a lot of the groups under Riley and especially Frost.

If that means starting from scratch than fine.

I am not saying this team has had the talent to win the conference or better, but it has had the talent more years than not to play meaningful games in November.
exactly. We lost so many one score games it was crazy. Plenty of talent. Just found stupid ways to lose.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
This guy is completely illiterate. Scott never predicted Nebraska would win the entire conference. He said Nebraska will win the division and will become the fifth of 7 (not 17) teams to do so (alongside Wisconsin/Cockeye/Minnesota/Northwestern).

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds