Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Saw an interesting sign on College gameday this morning.... (1 Viewer)

Have you ever wiped standing up?

• Yes.

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • No.

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
No way you’re getting your ass fully clean while stand up wiping. Gross crusty bun sons of bitches. Probably dribbling dingleberrys onto your bathroom floor as well doing it that way.

The correct way is to lean forward while sitting, have never once got my hand wet or shitty.

CornFed Gregger

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Is standing up just elevating off the seat?

Or are ppl standing all the way up & putting those buns together & spreading the peanut butter all over?

Or is this a no ass thing & some ppl can stand all the way up & wipe cuz they have a Hank hill ass?
95F5F46C-EC21-40EA-B80A-0EDA9CA7CA1C.jpeg

Turn Down for What

Running Back
Elite Member
No way you’re getting your ass fully clean while stand up wiping. Gross crusty bun sons of bitches. Probably dribbling dingleberrys onto your bathroom floor as well doing it that way.

The correct way is to lean forward while sitting, have never once got my hand wet or shitty.
No dripping here pal. My turds are quite dry and firm.

Husker825

Bench Warmer
Elite Member

Or are ppl standing all the way up & putting those buns together & spreading the peanut butter all over?

Or is this a no ass thing & some ppl can stand all the way up & wipe cuz they have a Hank hill ass?
View attachment 30197
Hank Hill ass here. I find that people who stand to wipe are more likely to turn into serial killers.

The real question should be do you spread your ass cheeks apart as you sit on the toilet?

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member

View attachment 30197
Dude at work has Hank Hill ass…I’ve always wanted to ask him if he Has cheeks to spread or is his asshole just right there for cleaning. A bidet would certainly not work for the no cheek crowd would it?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds