Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Satterfield doesn't eat red meat (2 Viewers)

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
I’ve effectively cut red meat out of my diet and never felt better.
live look at Herbie…
Dance Dancing GIF by Piñata Farms: The Meme App

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
If you put a gun to my head it's probably the prime rib. I overcooked the tenderloin a wee bit though too. If it was cheaper I'd do one or the other every weekend.
If the prime rib turns out perfect I would actually go with that because I have to confess I like the fat and the flavor it adds. I think beef tenderloins usually are more consistent on coming out better.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
If the prime rib turns out perfect I would actually go with that because I have to confess I like the fat and the flavor it adds. I think beef tenderloins usually are more consistent on coming out better.
I could see that. Other thing with the tenderloin is I had it in the fridge in the garage during that really cold stretch and it was about 3/4 frozen. Was still really good despite my fuck ups.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I could see that. Other thing with the tenderloin is I had it in the fridge in the garage during that really cold stretch and it was about 3/4 frozen. Was still really good despite my fuck ups.
Every time I see a prime rib or tenderloin at the 8-9 range I’ll buy them. If the briskets hit 2.99 I buy them. You can never have enough of those three cuts. The brisket is by far the hardest one to get right.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds