Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

RuQuan Buckley to Offensive Line (1 Viewer)

Seaofred92

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Nebrasketball
Anyone else hear this today at the Rhule presser? Somewhat surprised given he’s been getting snaps virtually every game on the DL but his body type is probably more suited for OL to begin with. Will be a Guard.

IM4NUALWAYS

Linebacker
Elite Member
Robinson is the slowest player I’ve ever seen
I was very hard on T Robinson and Nash through the start of this season. Both have step up their games a great deal so credit to them and the coaches.

That said do I think they are NFL players? Nope. I think they have about the same shot as Nelson did last year. Maybe if they had better development over their time at Nebraska it could have helped. Like so many other players.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
I was very hard on T Robinson and Nash through the start of this season. Both have step up their games a great deal so credit to them and the coaches.

That said do I think they are NFL players? Nope. I think they have about the same shot as Nelson did last year. Maybe if they had better development over their time at Nebraska it could have helped. Like so many other players.
Can’t agree with you on that one.

IM4NUALWAYS

Linebacker
Elite Member
Can’t agree with you on that one.
I could be totally wrong but when you look at the NFL tackles and what they do now I just do not see it.

Watch them against MI. They don't look near as good. I am certainly no expert just MHO. For them I hope I am totally wrong, and they kill it.

skerfan

Cornerback
Elite Member

I would be willing to bet a fairly large amount of money you are way wrong on Nash

CybrrMonky71

FukUJarvisRedwine
Elite Member
Nash will be back. 0 chance on Ty
mike myers oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

1HuskerDad

Head Coach
The emergence of Van Poppel has something else to do with this too.
If Cam Jones doesn’t flip to Ohio State, we are sitting good that position.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds