Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

RSS sub accidentally renewed (1 Viewer)

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
Mother f'er, I'm now going to continue going there, getting pissed at the ridiculousness, and promise not to extend my membership, repeating my last year pledge. I almost wish my credit card was flagged for fraud somewhere so they don't have the new on next year.

1606632968811.png

Does anyone know if rivals store credit lasts two years? They are sneaky. They advertise the annual special with a credit in the store, then make it nearly impossible to find any information about that offer after going annual.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Never pay yearly on these things. When you go to cancel and attempt to get a partial credit they’ll tell you to kick rocks because they’ve got no incentive to do the right thing.

I go month to month. My RSS sub runs out on 12/19.

BingoDingo

Absolute Idiot
File a claim with your bank... It will get reversed and you'll still have your sub.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Never pay yearly on these things. When you go to cancel and attempt to get a partial credit they’ll tell you to kick rocks because they’ve got no incentive to do the right thing.

I go month to month. My RSS sub runs out on 12/19.
Wait is that why you are monthly here!?!?!?!?!!!!!?!?!????

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds