Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Released from Chile tomorrow

Please post screen shots before it’s deleted. You know it’ll be deleted pretty quick by that moderation force.

I mean, just look at Deab's post on McCaffrey to Louisville. "Like McCaffrey transfers to Louisville."

For fucks sake. How egregious errors like this occur just blows my fucking mind. You want to show your customers how little you give a shit on content...have fucking errors in the damn title. Whoops, sorry, I don't pay much attention. And this isn't the first time there's been an error in a title. Just blows my mind.
I’m sure he was focused on remembering the HyVee grocery list or what day he was scheduled to speak at the York VFW.

He got roasted a little and simply chose to ignore us. I know for sure that he does not like me.

Last edited:
Anyone done a wellness check on ol' stone pants Gary lately?
Someone should get Gary over here. The man was legendary.
No way. Gary is another life form, you have to appreciate him for what he is.

Is his buddy 99.9% LouisianaHusker still around? Dude had the worst prediction record on the face of the earth.
Put me in the camp of Gary supporters. He could rustle him some Jims - bigly.
Loved Gary’s stories whether they were real or bullshit. Take him with a grain of salt or slaw or whatever. He’s harmless.....

@SantaBarbaraSker is still over there.......and here I believe?

I enjoy the entertainment of both, and sometimes get caught up in the speculation on RSS; it keeps things interesting for me. Besides Husker talk, cars, skiing, grilling/smoking here and there, I use both as an outlet for entertainment and information.
SBS is a pb member but haven’t seen much of him recently.....

Please post screen shots before it’s deleted. You know it’ll be deleted pretty quick by that moderation force.
I
"any chance you'll collaborate with eicholt on a pod one of these days? he generously offered to appear with anyone who hasn't risen to his level of power and fame, no questions asked."

This @jw3 gem had me nearly crying.
Yes, That made two of us! Well done @jw3

@SantaBarbaraSker is still over there.......and here I believe?

I enjoy the entertainment of both, and sometimes get caught up in the speculation on RSS; it keeps things interesting for me. Besides Husker talk, cars, skiing, grilling/smoking here and there, I use both as an outlet for entertainment and information.

Yes my son…I am omnipotent... 🤣

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back