Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Released from Chile tomorrow

I mean, just look at Deab's post on McCaffrey to Louisville. "Like McCaffrey transfers to Louisville."

For fucks sake. How egregious errors like this occur just blows my fucking mind. You want to show your customers how little you give a shit on content...have fucking errors in the damn title. Whoops, sorry, I don't pay much attention. And this isn't the first time there's been an error in a title. Just blows my mind.

Too busy scarfing down the free appetizers at the Firethorn bar...

You are gonna have to move on brother. It’s getting a little weird
I'll move on as soon as you move on from...
  1. Backing your Ford F-450 into every parking spot.
  2. Wearing cowboy boots, jeans and wife beater as your "going out clothes."
  3. Texting your ex-wife non-stop. I mean, she's pretty GD hot, but give it up.

@SantaBarbaraSker is still over there.......and here I believe?

I enjoy the entertainment of both, and sometimes get caught up in the speculation on RSS; it keeps things interesting for me. Besides Husker talk, cars, skiing, grilling/smoking here and there, I use both as an outlet for entertainment and information.
I still visit and use it for the deep behind the scenes football insight and dead nuts on recruiting information.

LOL... @TraditionCoalition Definitely come back strong and announce your presence of authority by take the @MtnHusker post route that got him banned lately. Pretty sure you’d earn the lifetime with that one.
LOL not looking for the lifetime ban unless I can get my money back on the remaining year. Too much of a cheap ass to just haphazardly donate to Dean's lake house fund.

LOL not looking for the lifetime ban unless I can get my money back on the remaining year. Too much of a cheap ass to just haphazardly donate to Deab's lake house fund.
LOL...maybe a series of posts on the quality of Dean's posting in hopes of getting an invite to the lake house. Really build him up and let him know how much you enjoy his content.

LOL not looking for the lifetime ban unless I can get my money back on the remaining year. Too much of a cheap ass to just haphazardly donate to Deab's lake house fund.

If Dean is buying/building a house on Big Sandy, my family is selling ours. Lots of coaches/Davison connections out there with Joey Hausmann, Scott Strasberger, and John Bruning all having houses on that lake. I'm sure Dean can't be too far behind.

If Deab is buying/building a house on Big Sandy, my family is selling ours. Lots of coaches/Davison connections out there with Joey Hausmann, Scott Strasberger, and John Bruning all having houses on that lake. I'm sure Deab can't be too far behind.
It's the natural progression from a Firethorn membership correct?

Matya said to DM him at 11pm tonight and he will free me.

Not sure the angle to take yet but know I don't want the permabant... yet.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back